Hotel for sale in Montenegro-Stoliv is a waterfront property. It has restaurant and marina. Hotel area is 1630sqm. Land plot 1000sqm.
The hotel was built in 2006. Renovated and improved in 2008.
A complete general renovation with the improvement of the internal systems, roof and other elements of the hotel was carried out in 2013.
* 1630 sqm. + 1000 square meters of park area (land around the hotel,
with the possibility of construction 12 bungalows for +30 places.
* 26 rooms (10 triple, 12 double, 4 single bed) for a total of 60-70 people.
(Including 4 superior rooms + 1 junior suite with 2 rooms).
* 3 rooms for staff on the 6th floor.
* In the rooms: 3-2-1 beds, furniture, bathroom with shower, TV, refrigerator, terrace
All rooms – with terraces and sea views.
* The place is quiet and secluded. There are no hotel complexes nearby. Stoliv is the village in a Bay of Kotor, near the town of Kotor, Montenegro. … The wind rose here is characterized by the mixing streams of sea and mountain winds that made Stoliv a famous seaside sanatorium with the wellness climate, it’s also known as “Camellia Paradise”.
* Around (within reach of 5-30 minutes) – amazingly beautiful places with historical monuments, islands, lakes, monasteries. In a 6 km. is the pearl of the Boko-Kotor Bay- the city of Kotor.